Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top 12 of 2012

Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors is hosting her weekly link party and this week's subject is your top DIY projects of 2012.  So, I decided to join in the fun since I have a lot of new followers recently who may have missed some of the projects from earlier in the year.  Some of them I knew were popular, some I was surprised about.

In the DIY category my top projects were...



With over 8,500 views this was by far the most popular DIY post of the year.





I made over this little $3 Goodwill table using an original design transparency transfer.



For $0 I made this little rustic sign for a soon-to-be-married couple in our church.




I finally got curtains added in the master bedroom, and used more of the reclaimed lumber plus some rusty nails to make the "curtain rod."



Another part of the master bedroom update was adding these DIY topiaries.  The tutorial made it into the top posts for this year.



I used the same faux galvanizing technique on these cardboard letters to make them look like old industrial metal letters.



An extra little piece found in a tin of junk I bought made the perfect handle for this project.



I rescued this crate from my neighbor's trash and turned it into a "shipping" crate.


Now for a few top posts in the decorating category.



With over 2,600 views in just 2 weeks this was by far the most popular decorating post.



The second most popular decorating post was the changes I made in my kitchen to take it from a vintage feel to more of a farmhouse feel.



Coming in third was the master bathroom.


And last but certainly not least...


With over 41,000 views this has been by far and away the most popular post I've ever done.  It continues to stay at the top of my stats 6 months later.


So there you have the top 12 of 2012.  
Which one was your favorite?

                                                              

Sharing over at:

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad I discovered your blog -- SO many intriguing posts, especially the faux galvanizing which I will be hopping over to check out! That little table is my favorite -- I love doing the paint on everything but the top. Your original design on it is perfection! Thanks for sharing your top posts with us . . . I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful 2012! I can't wait to see all your new projects for 2013!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ToAvail Comprehensive Solutions Via Cash App Account Number In No Time?
    Availing instant help from the troubleshooting professionals is as easy as possible if you make use of Cash App Account Number. Here, it will allow you to fetchthe best possible solution through which you will be able to get rid of all your hurdles. Also, it will let you eradicate the complex problems in a couple of seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find a Good Source to Know About Cash App Refund Relevancy
    You have to apply for a cash app support engineers if you are not aware of Cash App Refund information and suggestions. Hereafter, you need to apply for the right feature and you will be able to get your money returned to your original sources including your credit card, debit card, and account wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you talk to someone at Cash App to search for a solution?
    Searching for the solution tactics might seem a difficult factor. Cash app customers usually ask for Can you talk to someone at Cash App? The core reason is that they wish to eliminate the problems they are facing with their cash app account. This is an important thing and should be made easy for cash app account users. Therefore, they should ensure the source of getting connected to the cash app experts as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...