Monday, June 18, 2012

Sorry We're Closed, Come Again Soon

I won't be posting this week because I'm taking a little break.  My parents are in town visiting for several days, and then this weekend Hubster and I are going to finally be able to celebrate our 10th anniversary.  We're renting a cozy little cabin in the woods for a couple of days.  Just the two of us.  No kids.  First time in a very long time.

(source)


To say I'm looking forward to it would be a huge understatement.  : )

See y'all right back here next week!

                                           

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys will be able to get away for a bit! Jaron and I went to Sarasota over the weekend, it was great!
    I followed your 'source' link - are you really going to Maine? You'll love it there! That is where we honeymooned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...