Thursday, February 23, 2012

A New Magazine

Have you seen this one yet?


I came across it last night on a quick trip to the store for a birthday card and a bag of sugar. It says "Premiere Issue" at the top so I'm thinking this is a whole new magazine.  I'm still hunting for the newest edition of Flea Market Style (can't wait!), but in the mean time I'm looking forward to making a cup of coffee and diving into this one when the kids go down for their naps today!

                                                

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure hoping I can find one...Looks interesting, I still have not found the latest Flea Market...living in a small town can be the pits sometimes! lol. Have a pleasant evening! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the new Vintage mag was pretty great. I am hoping that we can do subscriptions soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...