Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'll be taking another break from blogging.  The kids and I are making an unexpected trip out of town for my sweet grandfather's funeral.  While we're sad he's gone, we're also celebrating the fact that he's now living a most perfect life in heaven with his Creator.  He lived an exemplary Christian life and was ready to meet his beloved Savior. 

Our last visit with him at Christmas time.


I'll be gone a week and then I'll be back to posting some goodies.

P.S.  If you haven't already heard, it's a very real possibility that Google Friend Connect could be going away in the near future.  The new kid on the block is Linky Followers.  I've joined up and have added their widget to my sidebar.  So, if you'd like to follow my blog please consider following me there, as well as GFC if you'd like.  I'd hate to lose all my followers just because Google decides to do away with Friend Connect.


                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie I am sincerely sorry for your loss. Blessings to you and your family. Loretta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...